New Directors join Cotton Australia's Board
The Cotton Australia Board met in Griffith this week for the organisation’s Annual General Meeting.
Two new Directors joined the Cotton Australia Board – Arthur Spellson (nominated by Auscott Limited) and Rob Dugdale (nominated by the Lower Namoi Cotton Growers’ Association).
Hamish McIntyre was returned as Chair and Nigel Burnett was returned as Deputy Chair.
Cotton Australia's Board is comprised of:
- Hamish McIntyre (Chair), grower, St George, Queensland
- Nigel Burnett (Deputy Chair), grower, Emerald, Queensland
- Fleur Anderson, grower, Theodore, Queensland
- Bernie Bierhoff, grower, Rowena, New South Wales
- Bob Dall'Alba, industry representative, Queensland
- Rob Dugdale, industry representative, Lower Namoi Cotton Growers' Association
- Susan McCutcheon, grower, Narromine, New South Wales
- Matt McVeigh, grower, Dalby, Queensland
- Arthur Spellson, industry representative, Auscott Limited, New South Wales
- Peter Tuohey, grower Carrathool, New South Wales