The myBMP pesticide management module assists growers with the storage, handling and correct application of pesticides to reduce any potential negative impacts to growers, cotton businesses, neighbouring farmers and the environment.
The pesticide management module helps growers with:
- Pre-season planning and communication
- Product selection and use
- Transport, storage and handling of pesticides
- Disposal of pesticide waste and containers
- Weather monitoring and recording
- Pesticide application equipment
- Click here for more information about the myBMP pesticide management module or register for full access to myBMP resources.
- Click here to download CottonInfo’s Australian Cotton Production Manual 2016
- Click here to download CottonInfo’s pesticide input efficiency information and links to practical tools and resources
Support is available from the following contacts:
- myBMP support team (myBMP Manager Rick Kowitz and myBMP Customer Service Officer Nicole Scott): call 1800 COTTON (1800 268 866) or email email@example.com
- Your nearest CottonInfo Regional Extension Officer or Cotton Australia's Mary O'Brien - 0408 982 291 or firstname.lastname@example.org - if they have any questions on application. For pest management issues, CottonInfo's Integrated Pest Management Specialist, Sandra Williams - 02 6799 1585 or email@example.com
The Sustainable Australian Cotton Production Supplying International Markets project is supported by Cotton Australia through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Programme and the Cotton Research Development Corporation