Operating a rapidly expanding family business, we are looking for a number of staff to join our diverse farming operation on the Dawson River.
Requirements/Tasks may include:
- Starting irrigation pipes watering cotton
- General farmhand duties
- Machinery operating – a range of late model tractors, harvesters, cotton pickers, graders, dozers, excavators and trucks (HR/MC desirable)
- Mechanical experience beneficial to diagnose, repair and service machines as required.
- Irrigation development – pump/pipe installation, cementing and general construction (welding experience advantageous)
- GPS land levelling using tractors and scraper buckets
- Occasional cattle work
- Work long and unsupervised hours with night shift work
- Must be physically fit and non-smoking
- A positive can do attitude with an ability to think is a necessity.
A range of accommodation options are available for single, married, families both on farm and off-farm. Positions can be permanent or casual.
Above award wages negotiable based on experience.