We are a family run business and seeking a new casual employee
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at the farm with a variety of crops and tasks. Must be willing to learn and be independent to make decisions as required.
You will be working with a small working group that strives to the farming operations towards excellence and comply with the WHS standards.
Teamwork and respect for each other's unique abilities and skills are encouraged.
Key responsibilities and not limited to:
- Managing the in crop water management and reporting system
- Running bores, pumps, and channel irrigation systems
- Maintenance and upkeep of syphons, gates, and irrigation equipment
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- Ability and skills to carry out general farm Repair & Maintenance
- Trade qualifications or training certificates
- Reliable, organized, and self-motivated
- Assist in harvesting activities as requires
- Current Drivers license
Contact details and email to be provided with a written application
CV and References required for application to include security checks
All applications will be considered and reviewed for an initial phone interview