Experienced Farm Hand
Our client is a family owned and managed, irrigated and dryland farming business producing high quality winter and summer crops including cotton, sorghum, chickpeas, mung beans, fava beans, soya beans and wheat, located 24km west of Dalby.
Your new role will predominantly involve valuable assistance to the property owner and team operating a John Deere CP690 baler picker, wheel trac machines and carrying out cotton syphon irrigation. This position is an excellent opportunity to join a well-resourced company on the Darling Downs with a strong focus on team work, utilising the latest farming technology and industry research available.
- Team focused, supportive and flexible working environment
- Well-resourced company utilising the latest farming technology
- Full time, long term position with very attractive salary package + bonus structure + work vehicle
- Choice of comfortable 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home for a family or single accommodation + 3 minute drive to school bus + 24km to Dalby
- Operation of John Deere CP690 baler picker and wheel trac machines
- Management and maintenance of cotton syphon irrigation system
- General servicing and maintenance of machinery, plant and equipment
- Work collaboratively with team
- Must be an enthusiastic team member motivated to achieving life goals
- Experience with operation of baler picker or header operation experience
- Good workshop skills ideally with the ability to weld
- Ability to show initiative to improve operations
- Current Australian drivers licence, truck licence preferred
- Chemical certification or willingness to gain
For general enquiries please email [email protected] or call 0448 833 556.