Warragumbah Pastoral Company is a progressive, family owned and operated, integrated dryland and irrigation farming organisation, situated around St George, Queensland.
We are seeking a full time, reliable, hard-working staff member, who demonstrates a willingness to learn, for our farming business.
The successful applicant will be based in St George and will work closely with the Company Director/Farm Manager to help coordinate daily operations of the properties, which will include:
- Operation of modern farm machinery and associated equipment
- Maintenance of machinery, irrigation pumps and motors
- Irrigation for cotton crop
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of row cropping and irrigation
- A good understanding of the operation and maintenance of modern farming equipment
- Understanding and awareness of WH&S
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Current Drivers licence - essential
- Truck licence would be advantageous
Accommodation would suit single, couple or family with school bus available to local schools in St George. Attractive remuneration and package will be negotiated with the successful applicant. Work/lifestyle balance is a priority for this family business, so a flexible work schedule is achievable.
Please send CV and three references to [email protected] or contact John Knights 0428 252 119.