Auscott operates a vertically integrated farming, processing and marketing enterprise across multiple sites in NSW. We maintain a strong reputation as a world-class supplier of cotton, grain and related processing, marketing and shipping services to our domestic and international customers.
We are looking to recruit a skilled, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Warren team. You should thrive on building relationships and personalised service to provide value to our customers.
This position will be responsible for the continued development of our relationship with our existing customers while also proactively seeking out new clients and business opportunities. You will be responsible for the management of ginning contracts and associated marketing services, as well as managing the logistics, communication and reporting of the ginning and marketing process for our customers at Trangie Gin and Warren Gin, in Central-Western NSW.
Ideally you should have the following attributes:
- Enjoy interaction with customers and developing strong relationships
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Exposure to sales, business and/or marketing activities
- Knowledge of agricultural marketing contracts
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Have a strong interest in the Australian cotton industry
- Ability to work in a team environment
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a keen interest for agriculture and agribusiness, who would like to work with a world class vertically integrated agribusiness. You will be offered the following:
- Attractive remuneration package including company vehicle
- Relocation assistance if required
- Ongoing training and mentoring to achieve your best
- The opportunity to be exposed to all facets of the agricultural supply chain
For further information please contact [email protected]
Applications close 15th October 2021 and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Auscott is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity, work health and safety, cultural diversity and ethical work practices.