We are a mixed irrigated, dryland, and cattle farming enterprise located at Talwood QLD (100Km from Goondiwindi, 150 Kms from Moree, 45 Kms from Mungindi).
We require a 2IC assistant manager for one of our irrigation areas. (Note this is a permanent position)
Duties will include
* Working closely with the manager and helping execute their production program.
* Assuming the managers role during busy periods of times of leave.
* Maintaining, implementing and enforcing high WHS standards.
* Keeping good records.
* Supervising and training casual staff.
* Operating a wide range of machinery.
* Executing the production programs such as ground preparation, fertilising, spraying, planting, irrigating and harvesting.
* Previous experience farming experience is essential with irrigation experience an advantage.
* Good work ethic and a willingness to learn and a "can do" attitude will be highly regarded.
* Must be fit and willing to work out doors.
* Must be able to work well as part of a team.
* Must have drivers licence and own transport.
* Work vehicle provided for work use
* Family Accommodation provided- Airconditioned 3 bedroom house with primary school bus access.
* On going employment and career advancement available for the right applicants.
For more information see www.reardonfarms.com.au