Cotton LEADS is a partnership between the Australian and United States cotton industries to promote the nation-wide sustainability work underway in both countries.
The program was established in 2012 and now has almost 600 partners including manufacturers, brands and retailers who recognise the need for responsibly-produced cotton globally.
These partners commit to the five core principles of the program:
- Commitment to sustainably balance social, economic, and environmental factors.
- Recognition that we must continue to develop and implement best practices.
- Understanding that working at a national level drives large-scale improvements.
- Belief in working cooperatively to advance sustainable cotton sourcing and production.
- Confidence in traceable cotton identification systems.
Click here for further information on Cotton LEADS or to become a partner.